Name:
Location: Algonquin, Illinois, United States

A 52 year old reformed moonbat with an eye for the absurdities and contradictions of American politics...

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

"THE RICK MORAN SHOW" TO LAUNCH MONDAY, 7/10

Due to massive traffic on our temporary server yesterday, the official launch of The Rick Moran Show has been postponed until Monday, July 10 when our new, state of the art server will be in operation.

Many thanks to all of you who tuned in yesterday morning and for those who called the show to discuss American exceptionalism. It's a subject I hope to come back to often as I think it is a belief that must be fostered. It's what gives us our self-confidence - which is why I think there are so many who wish to try and debunk the concept.

Plese join me Monday from 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM Central time.

2 Comments:

Blogger kender said...

Great Debut, Rick.

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you gotten your financial freedom yet? if not get intouch with mr pedro loans offer at 3% rate in return, Mr pedro granted me a loan when my bank couldn't granted my loan when my business was going down due to financial crisis on covid-19 then I begin searching online that how I came across Pedro loan offer which I applied and to my surprise My loan was granted successfully.
Contact pedroloanss@gmail.com for business loans,personal loans,car loans,home loans,sbl.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home